Thursday, November 01, 2007

benny lava, wherefore art thou?

kudos to my esteemed marketing colleague + buddy Nitin who shared this with me yesterday (he, in turn, got it from some other folks i vaguely know in the office):



yea, i know, real mature, but the "transliteration" is phenomanal. this happens in the streets here. daily.

really.*


after all, it is diwali season here, and 8% of the population is indian (even though this video is apparantly in Tamil, a south Indian/Sri Lankan language).

in other news, my mom arrives in Singapore tomorrow (Friday). i expect to hear how i need to brush my hair and clean my apartment better :)

*(no, not really)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:46 PM

    all i have to say is "man in a brown leather jacket"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...