Sunday, April 20, 2008

werbung gegen realität.

yet another video to share (from my deutsche-speaking pal megan) in absence of of the motivation necessary to write something coherent:


advertising VS reality indeed. i guess there's something to be said about putting your best foot forward.

believe it or not, i do have quite a few things up my sleeve to write. don't believe me? here's a list/preview to prove it:
  • the dewey decimal system.
  • on insecurities (and blogging).
  • confidentiality in pay.
  • the new glass ceiling.
  • on reinvention.
if you're interested in any of these topics, feel free to [preempt me and] write them yourself, so i can shamelessly put my opinion on top of yours. otherwise i am going to go back to reading my comics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...