Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"as you see there's no one around."

so i've been feeling a bit lethargic these past few days, as it dawns on me that i'm about to uproot my life and leave it behind for NY (as if packing up my life, an empty house, and sleeping on the floor had not sunk that in).

anyhow, this one song always cheers me up for some odd reason. i didn't have it on my laptop, so i pulled up the video and was taken back by such an excellent video (even tho Billy C has a creepy profile/look about him) which i still remember from my highschool days. enjoy.



have a safe & happy new years.

1 comment:

  1. glad i could inspire it. or at least be the reminder for it. good luck w/ the move. just remember that the more you change, the less you feel.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...