Tuesday, February 19, 2008

fry boy, & how i feel today.

[wait until 1:46 to fully appreciate my situation]:

to make matters worse, i'm NOT going to the gym. sorry Meg (and Megan).



"They tell me it's cool, but i just don't believe it
Sell out, with me oh yea,
Sell out with me tonight,
The [record] company's gonna give me lots of money
And everything's gonna be [alright]
I don't think it'll be so bad
And I know it won't be so bad
'Cause the man said 'that's the way it is'
And the man said 'it don't get better than this'
No no no"

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:00 PM

    Haven't heard Reel Big Fish in awhile. I know the feeling... except I no one has shown up with a suitcase of money yet... so maybe I don't know the feeling... jerk.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...