Thursday, February 28, 2008

time to go, tide to go?

on one of the brands we work on - Tide to Go - we've been hosting a "make your own ad spoof" contest, that was kicked off w/ the following superbowl ad:





the results of the campaign have been off-the-charts. if i shared any actual numbers though, i would have to kill you. i take no credit though, this is all on my boss/friend mandy (not to be confused / my sister mandi). ANYWHO, to date, this is my personal favorite ad spoof (+ the real reason i would bring something about work into my blog). so random. so hilarious:






see more about the contest on the
official youtube channel, or embed yourself in the original commercial at mytalkingstain.com


this message was brought to you in part by Tide (a Procter & Gamble brand) , who ultimately pays for my life...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...