Thursday, June 25, 2009

7/7 (made it by 30)


so assuming my plane does not mysteriously disappear somewhere over the Atlantic or the mother of all civilization*...this Saturday i shall finally meet (one of) my goal(s) to set foot on all 7 continents by the age of 30.

where am i going? [thru your keen sense of deduction and/or the process of elimination] i'll letyou figure that out. or you can just use your uncanny knowledge of world flags (derrick).

i'm pretty excited. more to come (assuming i do not get eaten by a lion or something).


*although in this case, i technically would have still achieved the afore-mentioned...gooooooooooaaaaaaallllllllllllllllll (that's another hint. OK i'm done)

4 comments:

  1. I used my uncanny knowledge of flags, but those were some great hint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! That's awesome. Nice going Raman. I want to get to Antarctica sometime... Hope all is well with you and Kat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ENJOY, its the best place in the world. If you have any questions, let me know and I will answere you this time. Cant wait to see pics....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a postcard from all 7 continents before I turned 30. It feels good to accomplish a life-long goal. Even if it's a watered-down version of someone else's life-long goal.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...